Effective Date: June 14, 2023
1. Personal Identification Information
We may collect personal identification information from you in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when you visit our Site, register on the Site, place an order, subscribe to our newsletter, respond to a survey, fill out a form, or engage in any other activities, services, features, or resources we make available on our Site. You may be asked for, as appropriate, your name, email address, mailing address, phone number, and credit card information. We will collect personal identification information from you only if you voluntarily submit such information to us. You can always refuse to supply personal identification information, except that it may prevent you from engaging in certain Site-related activities.
2. Non-Identification Information
We may collect non-personal identification information about you whenever you interact with our Site. Non-personal identification information may include the browser name, the type of computer or device, technical information about your means of connection to our Site, such as the operating system, internet service providers utilized, and other similar information.
3. Web Browser Cookies
4. How We Use Collected Information
The Merritt Group LLC may collect and use your personal identification information for the following purposes:
● To improve customer service: Information you provide helps us respond to your customer service requests and support needs more efficiently.
● To personalize user experience: We may use information in the aggregate to understand how our users as a group use the services and resources provided on our Site.
● To improve our Site: We continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you.
● To process transactions: We may use the information you provide about yourself when placing an order only to provide service to that order. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to provide the service.
● To send periodic emails: We may use the email address to send you information and updates pertaining to your order or to respond to your inquiries, questions, or other requests. If you decide to opt-in to our mailing list, you will receive emails that may include company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
5. How We Protect Your Information
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage, and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure, or destruction of your personal identification information, username, password, transaction information, and data stored on our Site.
6. Sharing Your Personal Information
We do not sell, trade, or rent your personal identification information to others. We may share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any personal identification information regarding visitors and users with our business partners, trusted affiliates, and advertisers for the purposes outlined above.
8. Contact Us
If you have any questions about these terms, please email email@example.com